designed for use in a variety of working conditions that demand increased and reliable protection
Visy XF1 protective visors can help protect you and your staff against droplet contamination. They were designed for use in a variety of working conditions that demand increased and reliable protection against contact with bodily fluids, such as medical facilities, post offices, gas stations, hairdressers, shopping malls, and manufacturing plants, among others.
Designed for multiple use
- Can be disinfected (tested with an alcohol solution up to 10x times, follow the cleaning instructions).
- Simple assembly and dissasembly allows for easy cleaning.
Comfortable for long periods of use
- Made from durable ABS plastic, certified for medical use.
- Total weight only 90g.
- Precise adjustment possible with the provided elastic head strap.
- Can be combined with face protective masks.
- Permanent availability – Made in EU.
- Made from thin and highly resistant PMMA material.
- Special shape prevents fogging.
- Offers enough room for the use of corrective glasses.
- Provides an unobstructed view in the entire visual field.
- Allows for free head movement in all directions.
- Smooth edges with a radius of 20mm.